Treasure Hunt Party Games
What makes it great?
- The game system works for both adults and children, it is very suitable for mixed age parties.
- Very suitable for large and small groups. At least two players is best. Play in teams if you have a larger group – it makes an excellent team game.
- The adult version has an extra feature which ensures no cheating or shortcuts!
- It is flexible and works in almost any environment, the park, at home, on the beach, in a hotel etc.
- It can be adapted to any theme or style to suit a particular party.
- There is a web based customization tool which will help you to plan your party around your own particular requirements.
- The product is delivered instantly by email – you don’t have to wait for delivery and you don’t have to pay for shipping and handling.
- You can set it up in as little as half an hour, though we’d probably recommend spending a little longer if you can.
The Summer Treasure Hunt Party Games Planner was created and written by Nikki Wilson. She is a party planner whom I have known for several years. She throws the best parties, and her Treasure Hunt Games were legendary. I asked so many times if she would write down her game system, it always seemed to work so well whatever the party age group, location or theme. Nikki’s Treasure Hunt was always the highlight.
Eventually she agreed, and the resulting e-book has proved so popular that the game has been extended and expanded. We’ve just added a whole raft of new ideas – this is a superb product.
What does the Treasure Hunt Party Games Planner contain?
Inside this eBook is everything you need to :
- Design and lay out your Summer Treasure Hunt Party Games, no guesswork, we give you tried and tested ideas.
- Overview of the Summer Treasure Hunt game, so you can clearly understand how the game works.
- Plan the journey that your players will follow and the challenges they will face along the way. So many ideas for challenges and tasks. Understand how different tasks will stretch your players in different ways.
- Planning the treasure hunt area. Where to play and how to adapt the game to your situation. No matter where you want to play, we’ll help you find the space that you need.
- Choosing your teams – ideas for selecting teams, randomly or by design!
- Design challenges and puzzles that suit all ages and abilities – here are ways that you can keep everyone involved, so that all your guests have the maximum fun.
- Creating the instructions that your players will need. We have done most of the work for you. Just add the bits specific to your area & theme and you’re ready to go.
- Create one fantastic final clue. We have some great ideas for this. And you don’t need to be a master at writing rhymes.
- Where to hide or bury your treasure. We’ll tell you where to put your treasure for maximum effect and excitement.
- Get ideas for drawing your Treasure Map. Templates and examples to make drawing a treasure map a synch even for the non artistic.
- Print your instructions and game plans. All ready for you to use.
- Be an organized party host. A checklist for your party plan, so nothing gets forgotten
- Make sure all of your guests get involved and have a great time. We even have some ideas for the guests who don’t want to play games.
- Find the Treasure! How to make sure your treasure unveiling is fun for everyone and a suitable climax to your party game.
- A FULL SET of team instructions that you can print out and use straight away. Easy – off you go!
Check out this great Youtube video on creating your own Treasure Hunt Party GamesFind more at our Google Plus account.More conversations on Twitter: